its okay
to
CRY
tag please , you know you want to

vanessa says hi

Hello, HelloThis is the amazing VANESSA I <3 GOD, photography, keeping up to the latest music, peach flavoured YAMI yoghurt and much much more.

affiliates

Cera Charmaine Danielle Deborah Hui Min Rena & Surekha Sheryl Shauna 2D'10 A.C.V.C
music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, May 7, 2009 @ 8:39 PM
Hello... Today we went to Tea Chapters for tea. It was pretty cool, learning abt tea n stuff. Basically I really don't know what to say now. Ha ha! It was an alright day for me today. I wonder how tmr would b like? I don't really like to cook outside. But I gotta do it, so nvm. :)
back to top?
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010
recent entries

I find it really awesome that I have time every ni... Hello again... I'm like quite happy today! A lot o... Hi! I'm back. My internet wasn't working for the p... Hello everybody! I'm back! I dunno why but I can't... Hi everybody! This is my new and improved blog! If...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS