its okay
to
CRY
tag please , you know you want to

vanessa says hi

Hello, HelloThis is the amazing VANESSA I <3 GOD, photography, keeping up to the latest music, peach flavoured YAMI yoghurt and much much more.

affiliates

Cera Charmaine Danielle Deborah Hui Min Rena & Surekha Sheryl Shauna 2D'10 A.C.V.C
music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 @ 10:07 PM
Helloo:) Online surfing blogs now:) I wonder how many ppl linked my blog? Hee hee. I dun even noe how many ppl came to my blog! I wanna go SHOPPING in Orchard Road again... ;) So rare chance! Ahh! Anywayy, tdy no mass run cos bad whether! Happy! But I like that sorta whether. The rainy and cooling days... So comfy! Like gonna drift off to DreamLand alr... Ha haa. Tmr gt ccitp, Ms Ivy. I wonder what we'll learn tmr. Oh yeah, umm if anyone noe how to use relink skin can teach me? I think I might noe how, but just wanna confirm... What a longg post. So I ought to stop now, or I might go on and on and on... Lol. Bb!
back to top?
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Hellooo again! :) Didn't update my blog for a few ... Hiie again! On 17 June, which was quite a while ag... Heyy again. I wanted to put this video up for quit... Heyy! This is a cool video! Wierd ain't it! But it... Hi. Changed specs yesterday. Quite nice! :)Still g... Feel like putting photos in myy blog, but too lazy... Heyy again. :)Went to 'Sembawang' in Plaza Sing to... Heyy again! I found the winners list for the MTV M... Heyy! This is the official New Moon poster. It so ... Heyy I'm back to post! Lol. I like my current blog...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS