|
its okay
to
CRY
|
tag please , you know you want to |
vanessa says hi
Hello, HelloThis is the amazing VANESSA
I <3 GOD, photography, keeping up to the latest music, peach flavoured YAMI yoghurt and much much more.
|
affiliatesCera Charmaine Danielle Deborah Hui Min Rena & Surekha Sheryl Shauna 2D'10 A.C.V.C |
music |
|
Monday, November 23, 2009 @ 10:58 AM Hellos! Post 85 today :] The pic above is one of my faves. Watched A Christmas Carol last fri. My mum and I watched the one at 930pm, at Cathay Cineleisure. The show is actually quite good, the illustrations were really great, cos you could actually see Scrooge's wrinkles. Some of the characters look quite real. For me it was kinda scary, but maybe it's not so scary for you, cos I'm quite easily frightened. :p Hee hee! OOH anyway I saw the ds i in store! You know, the ds with the camera function. Yesterday, I got a pair of croc shoes. It looks really nice. The checkered flats, pink background. I have guitar lesson again l8r, yet I'm too lazy to walk LOL. I gotta trim my nails, cos l8r when playing the guitar got that 'piak' sound. HA HAAS! Haizz dun wanna trim my nails lehh... I wanna change my blog url but I dunno what to change it to. Okay I'll stop here. Maybe I'll blog again l8r. BYE!
back to top?
|