its okay
to
CRY
tag please , you know you want to

vanessa says hi

Hello, HelloThis is the amazing VANESSA I <3 GOD, photography, keeping up to the latest music, peach flavoured YAMI yoghurt and much much more.

affiliates

Cera Charmaine Danielle Deborah Hui Min Rena & Surekha Sheryl Shauna 2D'10 A.C.V.C
music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, July 25, 2009 @ 10:52 PM
Hello..! Darn the post got error. Colour and font cannot change... Watching BOF now cos ltr wanna watch another show. :D Not bad sia! I'm going to other ppl blog and also to some childish websites for fun ;) So cool rite?! I'm reminisising (correct spelling??) the old times. Lol right?! Si Cao go try speaking english nxt episode soo funneh. Yesterday got GB Farewell. Soo fun! Sat wif Jasmine and Alina cos same squad. I go wear my 'pjs' not exactly.. but it was super cool! Best dress award for Sec 1 is Suan Wei. She wear the night dress so cute! :) Got games also. No drills! :):) Anyway I'll post next time. Bye! :)
back to top?
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Hello! My blog 50 Post Aniversary again. So fast r... Hey you've gotta listen to the first song in my p... Helloo :) Soo much hw nott enough time go play com... Helloo! I'm in a quite alright mood today! I just ... Yayy, changed background! Tdy's food was better t... Heyy! I feel like putting up pics but no pics... ... Heyy everybody! today is day 2 of housewarming. An... Hi everyone! My cousins are over at my house now!:... Hello! I lazy put playlist in my blog :) Anywayy, ... Hi again, it's been less than an hour ago. Ha haa....
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS