its okay
to
CRY
tag please ,
you know you want to
vanessa says hi
Hello, Hello
This is the amazing
VANESSA
I <3
GOD
,
photography
,
keeping up to the latest music
,
peach flavoured YAMI yoghurt
and much much
more.
affiliates
Cera
Charmaine
Danielle
Deborah
Hui Min
Rena & Surekha
Sheryl
Shauna
2D'10
A.C.V.C
music
Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Friday, July 17, 2009 @ 11:15 PM
Hey you've gotta listen to the first song in my playlist! I soo like that song! And the next 2 songs in my playlist also.. :D Gonna waych absolute boyfriend at 1130pm @ Channel U now. Bb again :)
back to top?
monthly archive
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
recent entries
Helloo :) Soo much hw nott enough time go play com...
Helloo! I'm in a quite alright mood today! I just ...
Yayy, changed background! Tdy's food was better t...
Heyy! I feel like putting up pics but no pics... ...
Heyy everybody! today is day 2 of housewarming. An...
Hi everyone! My cousins are over at my house now!:...
Hello! I lazy put playlist in my blog :) Anywayy, ...
Hi again, it's been less than an hour ago. Ha haa....
Helloo:) Online surfing blogs now:) I wonder how m...
Hellooo again! :) Didn't update my blog for a few ...
LAY
OUT
BANNER
COLORS
MINI
ICONS