its okay
to
CRY
tag please , you know you want to

vanessa says hi

Hello, HelloThis is the amazing VANESSA I <3 GOD, photography, keeping up to the latest music, peach flavoured YAMI yoghurt and much much more.

affiliates

Cera Charmaine Danielle Deborah Hui Min Rena & Surekha Sheryl Shauna 2D'10 A.C.V.C
music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, October 4, 2009 @ 9:53 PM

HELLO.

Sadly, exams are coming. I'm sad. Ha ha. And worried too...

After exams, I hope to pick up an instrument. Last time I learn piano, I quit :p

Charmaine! We gotta find a music school to go join! We've been talking abt this a long time ago... Remember??:D

AHHHH!!!! EXAM REVISION... I'm really afraid I can't make it.

But I think I can... I'll TRY TO DO MY BEST~

Well...

I think thats all.

Speaking of which, I started doing my jigsaw last Sunday.

Guess what?

I finished it the same night. I pro right?? :)

Wonder why I keep leaving lines?

Cos I suddenly feel like it. :) I'm not copying anybody's style so no worries.

I won't leave lines anymore starting now.

OKay, so I don't think I will be doing anymore blogging till 2 weeks later, aft EOYs end. I bought an armadillo bobble head toy from the Littlest Pet Shop range. Childish right? But its really cute. I don't have a name for it yet though. :) Okayy, I think I will stop blogging now and go FB-king. Bye ya! ;)

back to top?
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Hello! This is the 61st post already! Today was a ... Heyy. In the end I didn't pierce ear, cos I'm not ... Hello:) Today I cut my hair and pierce ear:D I hav... Hi again. Too lazy to update ;p Whoo, I nearly for... Hi again! No time use com now so using psp again:)... I finally can read email and change font and colou... Hello! Nothing much today. Went to school carrying... Hey everyone! I really like the songs thunder, hee... Hello! Very long nvr update my blog ler... Got not... Today was just like any other normal day... Nothin...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS