its okay
to
CRY
tag please , you know you want to

vanessa says hi

Hello, HelloThis is the amazing VANESSA I <3 GOD, photography, keeping up to the latest music, peach flavoured YAMI yoghurt and much much more.

affiliates

Cera Charmaine Danielle Deborah Hui Min Rena & Surekha Sheryl Shauna 2D'10 A.C.V.C
music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 @ 9:37 PM
Hello! Very long nvr update my blog ler... Got nothing better to say. Anyway, went to Sentosa overnight last Sunday - Mon. Then go Vivo a while, walk walk . Then go home.Sentosa v fun. When I was having dinner, I happened to be v near the songs of the sea show. So when it started I watch a while. Got blocked by a tree, but nvm lar. So sadd tmr got mass run. Wearing new running tee tmr too :) Tdy assembly in class, all of us so happy. Ltr gonna watch tv again. Got another show ming zhong zhu ding wo ai ni. Started not long. Last week around there?? Anyway dun wanna type so much. So byyee for now :D
back to top?
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Today was just like any other normal day... Nothin... Hello..! Darn the post got error. Colour and font ... Hello! My blog 50 Post Aniversary again. So fast r... Hey you've gotta listen to the first song in my p... Helloo :) Soo much hw nott enough time go play com... Helloo! I'm in a quite alright mood today! I just ... Yayy, changed background! Tdy's food was better t... Heyy! I feel like putting up pics but no pics... ... Heyy everybody! today is day 2 of housewarming. An... Hi everyone! My cousins are over at my house now!:...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS