|
its okay
to
CRY
|
tag please , you know you want to |
vanessa says hi
Hello, HelloThis is the amazing VANESSA
I <3 GOD, photography, keeping up to the latest music, peach flavoured YAMI yoghurt and much much more.
|
affiliatesCera Charmaine Danielle Deborah Hui Min Rena & Surekha Sheryl Shauna 2D'10 A.C.V.C |
music |
|
Monday, October 19, 2009 @ 3:18 PM![]() Hiie everybody. Just came back from lot one just now. Went out with Amanda and Amelia(?). Amelia is her sister. We went to had lunch at Mac then we went to walk walk at popular. I bought a piece of vanguard sheet and the Selena Gomez CD. Then we went to Mac again to eat ice cream :D Amanda ate the koko crunch mc flurry, Amelia ate the hot fudge sundae and I ate oreo mcflurry. Took me a while to decide LOL. Amanda and I tried to take photo of Amelia. She got irritated I guess. We went to the arcade after that. IT WAS SUPER FUNN. Amanda and I play this game where you must press the buttons to the beat. We tried one that was REALLY FAST. We slam the buttons lyk SIAO. Aft that our palms went all RED. SUPER PAIN LEHHS. B4 that we accidentally inserted one more cred but we didn't noe so we looked at something else. Then we turn around. Ehh? Still got one more cred. So play again and again. Ha ha. B4 all of that we played a guitar game. Not guitar hero(which so rox), another one. Also quite fun. Guitar hero more fun! We came to a stage, prob 3? Then FAIL. HA HAAS. That's all. We went home aft that. Amanda had to send her sis to tuition anyway. :D Wow this is a lengthy post! HA HAAS. I realised a lot of times I keep typing b4 that. HA HAAS I always 4get. ;) Buh-byee!! back to top? |