|
its okay
to
CRY
|
tag please , you know you want to |
vanessa says hi
Hello, HelloThis is the amazing VANESSA
I <3 GOD, photography, keeping up to the latest music, peach flavoured YAMI yoghurt and much much more.
|
affiliatesCera Charmaine Danielle Deborah Hui Min Rena & Surekha Sheryl Shauna 2D'10 A.C.V.C |
music |
|
Saturday, December 5, 2009 @ 10:06 PMBirthday :D
Today was a nice day, I bet you know why.I went to build a bear workshop with my cousin for bear clinic. Its kinda embarassing cos you know I so old still play this kinda thing. But I wasn't the only one. Behind us there was a couple who had like 8 babw animals?! I was like ohmygosh. The first part of the clinic thing was brushing the animal's fur. Bet they took a VERY long time brushing their animals LOL. Immunisation, tell you, its sooo funny. But its cute lah. They use this syringe, and pump air on the bear's arm and say it is getting vitamins. Okay... Sit down, clinic session. "Has your bear exercised?" "Sometimes." Well, no. My cousin was honest(you know, little girls). Doc recommended to get a sports outfit. Okay nevermind fast forward!!!!!!!! Cos there's lots more. Got an outfit for my bear, its really nice. Blah blah blah. Dinner at new york new york. Heavy... Then got cake:D You may think its really childish and lame, but I think its cute. See I live in the body of an 13 year old, but I have the mind of a 5 year old, except that I'm smarter :) Way smarter:p Blow candles. Play with the kids. Then I'm in front of the com. SO UBER FULL... I suddenly felt like using the word uber ever since I saw Linda using it, LOL. Okay, I don't think I've got anymore stuff to talk abt. I don't think I'm gonna say goodbye in this post. For fun. Ohh, I just did. :D (ps. after the bear thing I got a medical sheet saying my bear healthy, heartrate all those (: ) back to top? |