its okay
to
CRY
tag please , you know you want to

vanessa says hi

Hello, HelloThis is the amazing VANESSA I <3 GOD, photography, keeping up to the latest music, peach flavoured YAMI yoghurt and much much more.

affiliates

Cera Charmaine Danielle Deborah Hui Min Rena & Surekha Sheryl Shauna 2D'10 A.C.V.C
music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 @ 3:03 PM

"But you're so hypnotising,

you got me laughing while I sing,

you got me smiling in my sleep.

And I can see this unravelling,

your love is where I'm falling

but please don't catch me."

This part of the song is stuck in my head! Its called "Catch Me" by Demi Lovato. Its slow, yet its really nice. HSM is showing on Disney Channel now. What an old show. Lols. Is anybody going for the Celebrate 2010 thing? I think its gonna rock :D I don't have much to blog abt for now. Byyee :)

back to top?
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Hi everyone! First and foremost, I wld like to wis... REMEMBER?? Hellos... Kinda lazy to update LOL. Suddenly every... Hey again. Now wasn't that fast?? LOL. Current boo... HELLOS! Didn't update for a while. So 2 days ago w... Birthday :D Ellos! Went to the new shopping mall 313 @ Somerse... GET LOST FRIGGIN IMPOSTER! HELLOS! I'm back from Malaysia. I came back in the... Hellos. I tried to add in 2 songs into the playlis...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS