
Friday, December 18, 2009 @ 2:06 PM
Hellos... Kinda lazy to update LOL. Suddenly everyone join twitter and suddenly more ppl are saying lololol. Sometimes I find it wierd when one person starts copying another person's action. Not refering to the twitter. And the lololol thing I guess? When I read other ppl's blogs, I sometimes skip certain blogs. Not that I don't like them or anything, I'm not sure why actually. Maybe I find it a little boring??? I don't wish to share, partially cos I don't know. Maybe some ppl feel that way when they see my name on their links too. But what the heck. My blog is just to share what I feel and think to other ppl, so its really up to you whether you wanna read or not. There are the frequent readers, like maybe Charmaine and Chieh Yi. Maybe Linda, I'm not sure. Thanks for reading. Without you all, my cbox would have died lol. LOL thank-you speech. Hee hee. I'm watching spongebob now btw. LOL I said I was lazy to blog and now here I am, typing more than I really expected. If my blog post has offended-you-in-anyway-I'm-not-sure-how-but-maybe-it-did-or-maybe-it-did-not-I'm-being-long-winded, I'm sorry. Btw I didn't copy anyone, I'm talkng abt the dash dash dash, I just thought about it. LOL. I dunno whether you get what I mean. So LOL!! NEVERMIND. BYE!
back to top?