|
its okay
to
CRY
|
tag please , you know you want to |
vanessa says hi
Hello, HelloThis is the amazing VANESSA
I <3 GOD, photography, keeping up to the latest music, peach flavoured YAMI yoghurt and much much more.
|
affiliatesCera Charmaine Danielle Deborah Hui Min Rena & Surekha Sheryl Shauna 2D'10 A.C.V.C |
music |
|
Friday, January 22, 2010 @ 10:29 PMHello, this is ridiculous. At least you guys know I don't curse and swear. So the posts under my name with the f word is a billion percent not me. I'm keeping the post there for evidence, like Charmaine said. Tomorrow I'm gonna attend a wedding dinner (yum! good food LMAO) of someone I'm not related to. At least not in the family tree (: maybe I'm gonna snap some photos of the place. heehee. you know, some bands actually don't sound like their from a particular country. Like tokio hotel? they don't sound german. as in no accent. maybe german no accent lol. then alexendra(?) burke. when she sings, no accent. when she speaks, all the accent comes out. I'm watching my super sweet 16 on MTV. watched disaster date just now. also MTV. :D MTV ROCKS! Well anyway, I'm gonna continue facebook-ing now. Bye guys! (bye imposter!) back to top? |