|
its okay
to
CRY
|
tag please , you know you want to |
vanessa says hi
Hello, HelloThis is the amazing VANESSA
I <3 GOD, photography, keeping up to the latest music, peach flavoured YAMI yoghurt and much much more.
|
affiliatesCera Charmaine Danielle Deborah Hui Min Rena & Surekha Sheryl Shauna 2D'10 A.C.V.C |
music |
|
Wednesday, June 2, 2010 @ 10:05 PMTaking A Leap
Hello! Long time no blog, haha. Now that Copporal's Camp is out of the way.. Frankly speaking... I hope NONE OF THEM LOCATE MY BLOG, I don't really miss them as much as they claim they miss the rest. I don't even know whether they miss me or not lah, but who cares. I know I wasn't exactly like "welcomed" in the group, that I can't deny. Pushing that aside, I've decided to pick up my pencil and continue designing clothes again! However, my designs aren't all that great... So here they are(below)! So far these designs have only been seen by Chieh Yi:) Thanks CY for giving me some comments. Watching Victoria's Secret Fashion Show now :) Was thinking abt getting inspirations from there, but... NO WAY, its nice and all but... ITS UNDERGARMENTS. Sorry! I don't do those :P Well... BYE YA! |