its okay
to
CRY
tag please ,
you know you want to
vanessa says hi
Hello, Hello
This is the amazing
VANESSA
I <3
GOD
,
photography
,
keeping up to the latest music
,
peach flavoured YAMI yoghurt
and much much
more.
affiliates
Cera
Charmaine
Danielle
Deborah
Hui Min
Rena & Surekha
Sheryl
Shauna
2D'10
A.C.V.C
music
Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Tuesday, February 9, 2010 @ 10:32 PM
Hello! I found this cute blogskin in blogskins.com. its big bang. i dont have much to blog abt, but i'll blog soon, prob somewhere around cny. heehee, night!
back to top?
monthly archive
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
recent entries
Hello, this is ridiculous. At least you guys know ...
Hello. WHO THE HECK IS THE IMPOSTER IN MY CBOX? An...
Post 100! WOOTS! Tdy is kinda a lax day cos not mu...
Tmr is B2S! Excited??? I want the hols to last lon...
Hey everyone! This will be the last blog post of t...
"But you're so hypnotising,you got me laughing whi...
Hi everyone! First and foremost, I wld like to wis...
REMEMBER??
Hellos... Kinda lazy to update LOL. Suddenly every...
Hey again. Now wasn't that fast?? LOL. Current boo...
LAY
OUT
BANNER
COLORS
MINI
ICONS