|
its okay
to
CRY
|
tag please , you know you want to |
vanessa says hi
Hello, HelloThis is the amazing VANESSA
I <3 GOD, photography, keeping up to the latest music, peach flavoured YAMI yoghurt and much much more.
|
affiliatesCera Charmaine Danielle Deborah Hui Min Rena & Surekha Sheryl Shauna 2D'10 A.C.V.C |
music |
|
Saturday, April 10, 2010 @ 12:46 PMYOURLOVEISMYDRUG
BOOMZXC! hahah. you wanna have a slumber party in my basement? its from your love is my drug - KE$HA. I like her songs, they're all so catchy! I've been trying to find the B2ST cd lately but I can't find it... D: sad... soooo I bought the my world 2.0 cd!! nice nice nice! heheh. SHAWTY'S AN EENIE MEENIE MINEY MO LOVA! COME ON LETS ROCK IT ROCK IT! hahah! as much as i like korean songs, I appreciate english songs more cos i can understand the language hahah. Someone has been telling someone else something more secretive(i think) and i was there to hear it. I told the person something related to it then that someone was like how you know? please lah, I'm not deaf right... -.- hahah! speaking of slumber parties earlier, Amanda, Charmaine, Chieh Yi, Charlotte if you're reading my blog you girls wanna have a slumber party thing in someone's house in June or smth? but definitely cannot my house cos to small. Am and CY should know. :D Okies bye bye bye bye!back to top? |